What to Expect on Sunday Morning
As we approach God in worship, we are reminded of the grace and hope that we have received in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As those who have been so loved by God, we respond in gratitude by putting the good of others and the community ahead of our own as we work together to provide a safe worship environment during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Therefore we ask that:
- Anyone who thinks they may be a carrier for the coronavirus or who has developed symptoms which could be COVID-19 please utilize the livestream from home.
- You remember that while masks are optional in most of the sanctuary and other areas of the building, anyone sitting in the reserved safer seating area in the western section of the sanctuary is required to wear a mask.
- You allow an usher to assist you in finding a seat so as to maximize our seating.
- At the end of the service, as you dismiss yourselves, please maintain some spacing and avoid clumping up near the exit or on the outside steps.
- While fellowshipping inside or outside after the service, you consider walking away from the entrance area to allow room for others.
There are a few additional things to note:
- Preferred restrooms (including a handicapped restroom) are available through the door to the education wing at the right front of the sanctuary. Changing tables will be found in the hallway near the upstairs restrooms and in the fellowship hall. A secondary restroom can be found at the bottom of the stairs that are located at the left front of the sanctuary.
- We ask that you stay out of the rest of the building. Children should remain with their parents and an adult should accompany children to the restrooms.
- An unstaffed nursery is open by the upstairs restrooms. A caregiver must accompany children.
- Offering plates will be in the foyer on your way out of the building.
- If you are unable to attend at some point in the future our livestream can be found at facebook.com/HopeCommunityRPC/.